Thursday, February 11, 2010

Father's bookcases

Funds without fees, borrowing against my mother is not turning enough loan sweep. Night before his admission, margarine white nights, coming in short pile of books published, get a washcloth each book, watch that ...

My house poor, very poor, the needs of your mouth the doctor neighbors still play "the other end with her dog forums that sale, the plant has no known torn cones.

So right from the baby brother or sister I know that body parts even tried to financial hardship should never neglect your studies, but always try to strive to overcome difficulties that.

My parents are intellectuals, with a salary of three teachers three piles into the mouth are not enough children are 5 years of age eat, my mother do enough job raising wholesale Brush family. Growing up with no meal hunger and meal scenes, images showed a good mother to escape debt seems to roar bed is eating deep into our minds.

Back then I though the poor, but I love their books published, so stringent, pre-close the rice still has not said anything about buying books to read, but the passion he, like eating it in the blood of my father. Where or book, or work where English is new to my father bought for the period, not to know how many books there and how expensive.

Cabinet more books published on, also means the father's monthly salary to half, looking straight claws published books considered them as treasures, my father extremely commercial. I remember, on my father to play the province, rushed to buy me ice cream plant to me im a place to sit, and then announced to the counter reading drunk until late afternoon. On the fifth grade I, but I only desire at that price as I can carry all books published in the booth to bring.

Maybe I'll never forget what my brother winning team received notice university, my parents happy, but the happiest day in my life my brother, is the sad day of promulgation. Funds without fees, borrowing my mother is not swept back loans turn enough, the night before his admission, margarine white nights, coming in short pile of books published, get a washcloth each book, watch that ...

He morning, announced up very soon, somewhere very long, I just know waking up at the empty bookcases Huo blank or not a right, my mother is red-colored eyes, overcome the ancestors, to fit quickly I keep up his suitcase for admission, based rig my tears, I ran out and he follows the banana garden hug crying, and he told me:

- He will become the Bill Gates, she assured, he will be rich and buy the book published a thousand, ten thousand vol à without ten, they do not cry, he promised to know.

I sample my brother that they:

- To become director of publishers, the how will be?

- Must be very good school ...

I said to myself in the meantime you have to learn very well pleased, and to become director of publishers to donate books published last one that is burning my dreams.

Now, although not a director of publishers, is an editor for a network message, and bookcases my father also has a lot of your books, but always respect the most published works by the hand I write, the article I posted, perhaps images from books published it as my motivation for continuing to step continuously throughout the lifetime trying to learn.

And this Christmas I desire to dedicate more bookcases of books published last lectures will be announced probably very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment