Thursday, February 11, 2010

No students the school immediately to 'ballet dancers'

People also do not consider the quality of education = students out of school can immediately become "ballet dancers" out of society. Not a University in the world can be so trained.

I favor the very message of Prof. Pierre Darrinlat, especially 2 comments:

1. "... would be irresponsible when the scientific community waiting for the government alone solve ":

In recent years there are many comments criticized the Ministry of Education and Training on the forums. I do not want to say to the right and wrong of this criticism, but I see many critics to consider themselves as outsiders. Please take an example: The policy socialization and training is a very proper guidelines. In the movement to establish private universities, are not at school was founded with the goal not the Government improve the quality of training, they have different objectives.

2. "Students have led to more handsets too, have not been encouraging initiative and self-manage their rotation":

Recalled time, East and West Germany, I was sent to West Germany long-term practice. As learned habits (Mr education graduates choose to phone) I received my proposal GS practice only for NC direction of my own. He led me to the library and said, look for all the English papers of the Department announced its search for articles and documents and decisions related research as well as all experiments to do. I give him a month. After I asked again as graduate students of his, they must do so. With how his GS so I really "grew up" very much in the minds of science - the need for extremely Education.

People also do not consider the quality of education = students out of school can immediately become "ballet dancers" out of society. Not a University in the world can be so trained.

No comments:

Post a Comment